Weisenbach in the Murgtal is located in a typical environment in the Black Forest. Several small towns around and various possibilities for excursions will offer you the chance to experience a diversified holiday in our region.
Below we would like to present few of the possibilities and sights you can find here.
Weisenbach possesses a very good infrastructure, so that the most places to go are available within 10 minutes to walk. In addition to the swimming pool, called “Latschigbad”, we also have a super market, two bakeries and banks in town. Additionally several restaurants invite you for dinner, also available within walking distance.
To investigate the surroundings it is also advisable to use the suburban trail, which can bring you to all small towns around and also has a direct connection to the city of Karlsruhe.
In the neighbourhood you can find the following sights and destinations:
- old town of Gernsbach
- bicycle route “Tour de Murg”
- Baden-Baden with its casino, spa gardens and thermal bath
- thermal bath “Rotherma” in Gaggenau
- abbey Lichtenthal
- Schwarzenbach-Talsperre, nature studies path
- Kaltenbronn for hiking or winter sports, Nature Study Centre
- Baumwipfelpfad Bad Wildbad. Discover and experience the treetop walk!
- Mehliskopf for hiking or winter sports, crag, summer coasting slide
For a day trip we can advise the following destinations: